Friday, May 5, 2017

Help I'm Alive

Remember that cool Metric song? Well if you don't, here it is:



But yeah, I'm alive.

Am I back? Nope. But I know I'm probably going to write a post out of frustration with literary and film critics soon, and I wanted to say hi first so it didn't feel so random.

So, hi. Do I even have an audience anymore? Am I talking to myself? Let's be real though - my audience has always been super tiny and usually depended on whether or not I decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday. Oh, and the miracle of a Google searches occasionally leading to my little fangirling hole. That always helped, too.

But anyway, this is what I've been up to since hanging up my blogging hat:
  • Wrote a novella
  • Started writing another book
  • Sent about 18 letters to literary agents so far
  • Learned how to read tarot cards
  • Worked
  • University - ALL the homework and ALL the student teaching
  • Read lots of books
  • Had a few mental breakdowns due to personal problems
  • Rose like a freaking phoenix after each one because I'm not a weak bitch
  • Worried excessively about the state of humanity in a post-US election world (still a thing)
  • Started being very conscious of my mental health
My life has pretty much been a rollercoaster since the very beginning of 2016. I don't think I could have kept up this blog if I tried. And like I said, I'm not back. I'm just saying hi before I finally write my rant post, because I feel the rant within and it must be unleashed sooner or later. I actually thought about writing a review on Goodreads last night, but that just feels so public. Like... everyone can see me over there. And some of the users (none that I'm friends with, though - I'm one of those people who actually likes their friends) are annoying as fuck, to be frank. I'm such a social butterfly... I guess one thing that's changed about me since we last spoke is the amount of patience I have.

But my heart keeps beating like a hammer.

...

See what I did there?

3 comments:

  1. Nhà cái vào fun88 khuyến mãi 100% cho thành viên đăng ký và gửi tiền đầu tiên
    link vào đăng ký fun88 hưởng khuyến mãi 208% uy tín
    m88bet nhận thưởng 88k ngay sau khi đăng ký

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link vào M88 mới nhất hiện nay nhận khuyến mãi khủng. Link đăng ký m88 mới nhất không bị chặn cập nhập liên tục

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do đã đặt nền móng ở Việt Nam từ nhiều năm, chất lượng dịch vụ cho người chơi cá độ online của M88 vượt trội so với các đối thủ, kèm theo đó là những chính sách khuyến mãi cá độ thường xuyên, nên đã rất nhiều người ở Việt Nam chơi cá độ qua mạng đã lựa chọn đăng ký M88 để chơi. Có thể nói rằng đây là nhà cái là một trong những nhà cái cá độ qua mạng có số lượng người Việt Nam chơi đông đảo nhất hiện nay cùng với nhà cái 188bet.

    ReplyDelete