Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read, Part 2

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week, bloggers were given the freedom to choose a list topic. About two years ago I shared my favorite book covers out of all the books I've read, but that was TWO YEARS ago. I've read a lot of books since then, and a lot of them have had exceptional covers. It's time to add to this list.


Top Ten Book Covers of Books I've Read, Part 2



Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Across the Universe by Beth Revis



Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell 
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Sailor Moon Short Stories 1 by Naoko Takeuchi




Black Spring by Alison Croggon
Revealed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The Rover by Aphra Behn


As always, let me know what you think of my list and feel free to post the link to yours. Have a great day!

1 comment: