Monday, April 6, 2015

Blogging for FIVE Years

I just wanted to note that this blog turns five today... FIVE. That's like 50 in blog years. Even Dumbledore's throwing a party:
 
 
I guess nerdy middle school fun can last a while! (I promise I'm not still in middle school though!) Granted this whole "let's review stuff" thing turned into more of a "let's fangirl" thing, but it's plenty of fun, and that's what counts. For five years I've been fangirling over and critiquing the interesting books and music I've come across, from contemporary to science fiction, Lady Gaga to Epica, and the legions in between. Did I ever estimate how long this would last? Nope. Could have been a month, could have been ten years. It was all about what made me happy, and talking about all this great media is bound to make anybody happy.

When I look back at my older posts, I remember what it was like to read that book/hear that album for the first time and I can't help but smile. Each book, film, and album is a special experience that molds itself into my life, and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a place to share it.
 
Thanks for sticking around to read my content.
 
  
 
...Much nerdiness is yet to come. Prepare yourselves.

3 comments: