Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Downloaded Music From Amazon

Yeah, I downloaded music from Amazon's MP_3 shop, and I'm very excited about it. I don't download unless I really don't want to buy the C.D the song's on, so I only do this once in awhile and it is a BIG DEAL for me, especially since these are some of my favorite songs.

Here's what I got:
"Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" - Marilyn Manson (4.5/5 stars)
"Ghostflowers" - Otep (4/5 stars)
"Snuff" - Slipknot (5/5 stars)
"The End is the Beginning is the End" - The Smashing Pumpkings (4/5 stars)
"Earth Intruders" - Bjork (4/5 stars)
"Superstar" - Sonic Youth (5/5 stars)
"Hear You Me" - Jimmy Eat World (5/5 stars)
"When I Look At You" - Miley Cyrus (5/5 stars)
"Hallelujah" - Rufus Wainwright (5/5 stars)
"Breathe No More" - Evanescence (the version from Elektra: The Album) (5/5 stars)
"Pagan Poetry" - Bjork (5/5 stars)
"In the Light" - Full Blown Rose (4.5 stars)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you bought a Miley Cyrus song! I HATE MILEY CYRUS!

    ReplyDelete