Friday, April 30, 2010

Dead Mary | Directed by Robert Wilson | Written by Peter Sheldrick and Christopher Warre Smets

Do yourselves a huge favor and never watch this movie. I don't care if it's on Chiller one night and that's your favorite TV channel, because I love Chiller as well, but this movie sucked.

Yes, I understand it's a B movie and most would want me to lay off on the heavy criticism, and I usually do for B movies, but this film was terrible.

I couldn't pay any attention to the acting or the effects or anything else of that matter. I was too focused on this plot. Since I was multi-tasking at the time, I will not take the fact that I didn't understand most of what was going on into consideration. But, I know enough to say it was quite stupid. All they did was run around killing each other and at some point talk about cutting people's hands off. And what was with the dead people anyway? And that one dude that the other guy was cutting up with gardening tools... why did it take so long for him to die? He didn't seem to feel much pain...

I don't know. I just didn't like it one bit. Everything about it was stupid.

0/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment